Child woke up with severe pain and injuries to his neck at friend’s home, mother shocked by what his friends did to him

A young boy went to a sleepover at a friend’s house and woke up with severe pain and significant injuries to his neck.

Nickolas, a teen, is recovering after boiling hot water was poured on his neck while he was sleeping. He suffered first-degree and second-degree burns.

He said that the six boys attending a sleepover at a friend’s house tried the “Hot Water Challenge” on him before burning him with a cigarette lighter.

“I felt this really bad burning on my neck and I woke up and I just started screaming and crying,” he said. “I just laid in bed crying for about two hours, and I finally got up and went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror and realized that this happened.”

He went home to his mother later that morning, and he was taken straight to the hospital where he received treatment for his burns.

“They told me that they poured hot water on me, and they didn’t realize it was that hot, but it was pretty bad at the time,” he said.

“I just want them to leave me alone,” he said. “They’re not my friends anymore, and they’re not going to be. I’ve realized what friends are and how they act, and those were never my friends.”

Nicholas’s mother, Mickey, said that she was still in shock over the incident and has begged other parents to warn their children about the dangers of online challenges.

“I thought he had been in an accident and that it had been an accident,” she said. “But when I found out it was deliberate, it’s so concerning. Don’t ever say, ‘My child won’t do that,’ and educate them.”

The police department launched an investigation into the incident. There have been no charges filed yet.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button